From the moment you find our you’re pregnant, your entire life changes. There is so much advice, success stories and horror stories about birth. You see it in movies, read about it on the internet and have that one friend that swears there is only one right way to do it. I’m here to provide you with the information you ASK me for, in a judgment free,evidence based and compassionate environment. My goal is to empower YOU and support YOU (and your partner) in your dream birth, WHATEVER that may be:
- Hospital Birth – Cesarean (planned or unplanned)
- Hospital Birth – Vaginal Delivery
- Birthing Center Birth
- Home Birth (assisted only due to liability reasons)
- Medicated or un-medicated
Where do we begin?
The first step is to go to the ‘Contact Chelsea’ page and put in your information. I will be in touch with you shortly so we can set up your FREE consultation. Bring your partner! We will go over what you’re looking for, what your hopes and plans are and get to know each other better. If you feel like it’s a good fit for you, then we will move forward with a contract and I am at your fingertips! Signing a contract with me means:
- You can e-mail or text me at anytime with questions or concerns you have.
- Contract includes one prenatal appointment, this appointment will be 1 to 2 hours long. We’ll go over your birth plan, comfort measures, partners role and feelings.
- I will be on call for you 24/7 and will offer continuous labor support throughout your ENTIRE labor, and stay for up to two hours after the baby is born to help with any and all of your needs.
- One postpartum appointment up to 2 weeks after baby is born, at your convenience to go over your birth and help with troubleshooting anything you need (body-feeding, sleep etc.).
Parenthood is a wild ride, and the greatest tool anyone can ask for is a village. A new baby? Siblings? New Postpartum body? Body-feeding? Bottle feeding? Baby blues? Nutrition? I’ve got you covered. As soon as you and your new bundle go home or as soon as you need me, I’ll be there to:
- Help with basic care (feedings, diapering, sleeping)
- Helping to care for siblings and/or interactions with the new baby
- Light household work
- Meal planning and/or prepping
- Helping the birthing person prepare to go back to work
- Help with emotional and physical healing after birth
Different packages and prices are available to fit your needs. Want more prenatal time? Let’s add on. Want an Infant Feeding Plan personalized to fit your needs? I can do that. Want full meal prepping and grocery shopping added onto your postpartum package? Let’s do that. Prices vary depending on what services best fit YOUR needs and budget.
I offer a 10% discount to current or ex-military families, and teachers. I have payment plans available and take teen pregnancy clients at half price.
If you or someone you love is having an abortion, please call me and ask about my abortion services.